Hey, I'm Zell. I help designers and developers gain the knowledge and confidence to build awesome things through clear, concise tutorials.
Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- “What should I learn to or do to become a better developer?”
- “I don’t know where to start, there’s so much information out there!”
- “I’ve been googling forever and I still can’t find a solution to my problems!”
- “I know I must be doing something wrong, but how can I make these error messages go away?!”
- “Am I doing this correctly? Is there a better way?”
You’re not alone.
I’ve been through the same experiences as I learned to design and code over the years. It was tough when I started.
I’ve had my share of pain. That’s why I created this website – to share things I learned about designing and coding so you don’t have to struggle and stumble like I did.
Zell writes articles that are always easy to follow, perfect for designers like me, with a bit of coding skills, and who think like a designer Veerle Pieters, Designer at Duoh.com